Noosa Rainbow River Festival 2017
- When: Friday 17 - Sunday 19 March 2017
- Where: Noosa River, Noosaville
- Price: Free and ticketed events
- Website: www.facebook.com/rainbowriverfestival
Join the fun-filled celebration of diversity, organised by the lesbian,
gay, bi-sexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) community at the Noosa
Rainbow River Festival.
The festival program is:Friday 17 March 2017:
- Welcome cocktails at Noosa Yacht & Rowing Club, Gympie Tce, 4.30-6pm (free event).
- Melony's Drag Bingo at Villa Noosa, Mary St, Noosaville, doors open at 6pm, dinner at 6.30pm, Balls Drop (show time) at 8pm. Show only: $15, dinner and show: $45, bingo books $5 each. Booking essential on 07 5430 5555.
Saturday 18 March 2017:
- Melony's Rally starting from Villa Noosa, Mary St, Noosaville, 11am - 1 pm.
- The Rainbow River Festival Spectacular at Villa Noosa, Mary St, Noosaville, 8pm-late. Booking essential on 07 5430 5555.
Sunday 19 March 2017
- BYO riverside picnic outside Malu Os, 172 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville, near the Big Pelican, 10am - noon (free event - look for the rainbow flags).
- River Parade starts from the Malu Os pier, 172 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville, near the Big Pelican, noon - 2pm (turnaround at Noosa Woods). This year's theme is Pink Flamingos (free event). A limited number of tickets for the official Rainbow Party Boat are available at $15 each - book with Kirsty on 07 5474 4240.
- Farewell drinks at Red on Thomas, Thomas Street, Noosaville, 2-6pm