TERMS AND CONDITIONSBy navigating through or in any other way utilising this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
COMPETITIONSFor specific Terms and Conditions regarding competitions promoted by Tourism Noosa, please see below.
1. This website is owned and operated by Tourism Noosa Limited ACN 097 924 199 ("Tourism Noosa/we/us/our").2. Any reference in these terms and conditions to 'you' or 'your' is relevant to you as a customer of our service and user of our website.
Bookings generally3. If you make a booking of accommodation on our website you are irrevocably declaring that:
a. you are of 18 years of age;
b. you are the authorised holder (or acting lawfully with the true consent of the authorised holder) of the credit card used to make payment of the booking; and
c. you have read these terms and conditions and voluntarily agree to be bound by them.
Payment4. The payment process for a booking will differ depending on whether the relevant accommodation provider is a Gold Medal Operator or 24-hour Operator. Accommodation providers are distinguished in this manner dependent upon the accuracy of their room availability information.
5. Dealing with a Gold Medal Operator
As a Gold Medal Operator guarantees their room availability information is up to date, the amount debited will (subject to Clause 7) be the amount shown on our 'Confirm and Pay Now' screen immediately prior to your executing payment by engaging the 'Pay Now' button.
6. Dealing with a 24-hour Operator
As a 24-hour Operator cannot guarantee the accuracy of their room availability information, the payment process occurs in the following manner:
b. immediately upon execution of the booking request, an email is sent to the accommodation provider who is to respond within 24 hours confirming or declining the request;
c. if the room is available, you will be provided with a hyperlink to a secure BookEasy webpage where you must follow the instructions in order to complete payment;
d. the amount to be debited to your credit card will (subject to clause 7) be the amount shown on the BookEasy webpage immediately prior to execution of the payment button on that page.
7. Depending upon the currency of the booking, the credit card's money currency and the country in which the credit card was issued, the credit card provider may impose fees in accordance with your arrangements with that credit card provider.
8. Finalisation of your booking cannot occur unless you agree to be bound by the terms of the respective accommodation provider's cancellation policy. You must accept the relevant accommodation provider's cancellation policy by clicking on the check box found on the applicable booking confirmation screen.
Change/Cancellation of Booking9. If you wish to change or cancel your accommodation booking, you must contact:
a. Tourism Noosa by telephone on 13000 NOOSA (1300 066 672) or +61 07 5430 5000 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
b. the accommodation provider directly.
10. We may charge a fee (currently $22) for changes or cancellations to your booking. In addition to this, the accommodation provider may also charge a fee and accordingly you should check the cancellation policy available at the applicable booking confirmation page.
11. Please note that there is no guarantee that changes or cancellations will be permitted as accommodation providers may or may not allow changes or cancellations to bookings on a discretionary basis.
Liability12. Although we use our best endeavours to ensure that all information contained on this site is accurate and up to date, we are unable to guarantee that the site is free of errors or faults.
13. We reserve the right to change information displayed on our site (including these terms and conditions) at any time without notice to you.
14. Without affecting any statutory rights that are not capable of exclusion, we will not be liable for any losses, damages, liability, claims, expenses (present, future or contingent) arising from the use of or connected with out site or any products or services purchased on our site or liability created against us by reliance on any information or representations on this website.
Warranties16. Your use of the service provided on this website is accepted by us on the basis that you warrant that:
a. you will not use any form of spyware or other software, program or device to record, copy, retain or access any information on this website which is not purposefully made available to the public; and
b. you will not commit or assist in any acts that will have or are likely to have the effect of lessening the security, productivity or suitability of this website.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia and the exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.
WIN A NOOSA BREAKTo download the WIN A NOOSA BREAK photo competition Terms and Conditions, CLICK HERE
WIN THE ULTIMATE NOOSA RETREAT
To download the Bodibreak Ultimate Retreat competition Terms and Conditions, CLICK HERE