Noosa has to be one of the most beautiful locations in which to get married, offering breathtaking scenery which will have all your guests looking on in awe. Choose a place beside the beach, a setting by the river, hinterland retreat, formal ballroom or a lakeside garden paradise – Noosa has whatever your heart desires.
All beaches and parks are available for ceremonies, except Noosa Main Beach between First Point and Middle Groyne.
If you wish to hold your wedding in a reserve or on a beach, you are required to apply to Noosa Council. Your wedding must follow certain guidelines to protect Noosa's parks and reserves and ensure they remain available for the enjoyment of all park users. An administration charge applies to all applications.
If you wish to hold your wedding in the Noosa National Park or Tewantin National Park, you are required to apply to the Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing.
Reserves and parks
Noosa Heads beaches and foreshores:
- Riverside at the end of Hastings Street. Suitable for all weddings
- Noosa Spit: River or beach setting for your wedding. Located at the end of Noosa Woods. Suitable for all types of weddings.
- Riverside Grove: Secluded wooded area on Noosa Spit. Suitable for all types of weddings.
- First Point, Main Beach: Suitable for weddings with up to 40 guests
- Little Cove Deck: Suitable for weddings with up to 15 guests only. Very limited parking available
- Seahaven Reserve: Located in front of Seahaven Resort on Hastings Street at the end of the boardwalk. Suitable for up to 70 guests
- Maison La Plage Grove: Located in front of Maison Noosa Resort on Hastings Street
- Hidden Grove: Located in front of Sandcastles Resort, adjacent to Maison La Plage Grove
- Casuarina Gardens: Located beyond Hidden Grove towards Noosa Groyne. Suitable for all weddings
- The Groyne: To the left of Casuarina Gardens. Suitable for weddings with up to 50 guests.
Noosa Botanic Gardens:
- Noosa Botanic Gardens at Lake Macdonald, near Cooroy, with magnificent Greek-style paved amphitheatre overlooking the lake, and surrounding gardens.
- Boardwalk and jetties, with riverfront restaurants
Chaplin Park: Centrally located in Noosaville, opposite the Noosa Yacht & Rowing Club, this is a popular ceremony location for those having receptions just across the pedestrian bridge at the Waterfront Restaurant. It is a large park with many specific locations to choose from
For further information about Noosa event locations and application forms, visit Noosa Council's website or the Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing website.
Buddha on Hastings
BUDDHA ON HASTINGS is a new and vibrant gathering place that embraces its prime Hastings Street location and offers a diverse range of spaces to d...
Culgoa Point Beach Resort - Weddings
Feel the sand between your toes! This sandy beach oasis on the banks of the Noosa River offers a private beachfront and stunning water backdrop.
Lake Weyba Cottages Noosa
Luxury cottages set on 20 lakefront acres all feature double spas with views, wood fires for winter, air conditioning for summer.
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort -...
You won't need to leave our luxury resort to prepare for your special day, everything is catered for onsite so you and your guests can relax and en...
Noosa Waterfront Restaurant - Weddings
Noosa Waterfront Restaurant & Bar is a private, freestanding, waterfront venue offering the very best in Wedding Receptions. Tucked away in a s...
Noosa Wedding & Event Hire
Noosa Wedding & Event Hire - your local boutique hire and decoration stylists on the Sunshine Coast.
Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas - W...
Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas is nestled in the serenity of Noosa National Park. Spend your days lazing in the inviting free-form swimming pool...
Queensland Signature Events
Unique location premium events in and around Noosa.
RACV Noosa Resort - Weddings
Stylish, contemporary and a short drive from iconic Hastings Street, RACV Noosa Resort offers gorgeous wedding options and modern accommodation tha...
Rickys River Bar & Restaurant - W...
Rickys encapsulates the coastal and chic Noosa lifestyle. The stunning waterfront location offers uninterrupted views of Noosa River, gorgeous suns...
South Pacific Resort Noosa - Weddings
South Pacific Resort and Spa Noosa engenders the myth, mood and magic of the South Pacific. The resort is set amongst 5 acres of lush tropical gard...
Splash Events is a leading Sunshine Coast Event Decorating based business, specialising in design and decoration for weddings and special events, a...
Sunshine Beach Surf Life Saving Club
The dream of an exclusive beach wedding amidst the spectacular surroundings of Noosa is a reality at The Surf Club Sunshine Beach. Whether youre pl...