Noosa has to be one of the most beautiful locations in which to get married, offering breathtaking scenery which will have all your guests looking on in awe. Choose a place beside the beach, a setting by the river, hinterland retreat, formal ballroom or a lakeside garden paradise – Noosa has whatever your heart desires.
PermitsAll beaches and parks are available for ceremonies, except Noosa Main Beach between First Point and Middle Groyne.
If you wish to hold your wedding in a reserve/park or on a beach, you are required to apply to Sunshine Coast Council. Your wedding must follow certain guidelines to protect Noosa's parks and reserves and ensure they remain available for the enjoyment of all park users. An administration charge of $155 applies to all applications.
Reserves and parks
- Riverside at the end of Hastings Street. Suitable for all weddings
- Noosa Spit: River or beach setting for your wedding. Located at the end of Noosa Woods. Suitable for all types of weddings.
- Riverside Grove: Secluded wooded area on Noosa Spit. Suitable for all types of weddings.
Noosa Heads beaches and foreshores:
- First Point, Main Beach: Suitable for weddings with up to 40 guests
- Little Cove Deck: Suitable for weddings with up to 15 guests only. Very limited parking available
- Seahaven Reserve: Located in front of Seahaven Resort on Hastings Street at the end of the boardwalk. Suitable for up to 70 guests
- Maison La Plage Grove: Located in front of Maison Noosa Resort on Hastings Street
- Hidden Grove: Located in front of Sandcastles Resort, adjacent to Maison La Plage Grove
- Casuarina Gardens: Located beyond Hidden Grove towards Noosa Groyne. Suitable for all weddings
- The Groyne: To the left of Casuarina Gardens. Suitable for weddings with up to 50 guests.
Noosa Botanic Gardens:
- Noosa Botanic Gardens at Lake Macdonald, near Cooroy, with magnificent Greek-style paved amphitheatre overlooking the lake, and surrounding gardens.
- Boardwalk and jetties, with riverfront restaurants
Coolum Beach and Mt Coolum:
- Coolum Boardwalk
- Point Perry Lookout
- Point Perry Shelter
- Bays along Coolum Beach
- Mt Coolum boardwalk and platform
For further information about Noosa event locations and application forms, visit Sunshine Coast Council's website, www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au
All rooms include: