Noosa has to be one of the most beautiful locations in which to get married, offering breathtaking scenery which will have all your guests looking on in awe. Choose a place beside the beach, a setting by the river, hinterland retreat, formal ballroom or a lakeside garden paradise – Noosa has whatever your heart desires.
PermitsAll beaches and parks are available for ceremonies, except Noosa Main Beach between First Point and Middle Groyne.
If you wish to hold your wedding in a reserve/park or on a beach, you are required to apply to Noosa Council. Your wedding must follow certain guidelines to protect Noosa's parks and reserves and ensure they remain available for the enjoyment of all park users. An administration charge of $155 applies to all applications.
Reserves and parks
- Riverside at the end of Hastings Street. Suitable for all weddings
- Noosa Spit: River or beach setting for your wedding. Located at the end of Noosa Woods. Suitable for all types of weddings.
- Riverside Grove: Secluded wooded area on Noosa Spit. Suitable for all types of weddings.
Noosa Heads beaches and foreshores:
- First Point, Main Beach: Suitable for weddings with up to 40 guests
- Little Cove Deck: Suitable for weddings with up to 15 guests only. Very limited parking available
- Seahaven Reserve: Located in front of Seahaven Resort on Hastings Street at the end of the boardwalk. Suitable for up to 70 guests
- Maison La Plage Grove: Located in front of Maison Noosa Resort on Hastings Street
- Hidden Grove: Located in front of Sandcastles Resort, adjacent to Maison La Plage Grove
- Casuarina Gardens: Located beyond Hidden Grove towards Noosa Groyne. Suitable for all weddings
- The Groyne: To the left of Casuarina Gardens. Suitable for weddings with up to 50 guests.
Noosa Botanic Gardens:
- Noosa Botanic Gardens at Lake Macdonald, near Cooroy, with magnificent Greek-style paved amphitheatre overlooking the lake, and surrounding gardens.
- Boardwalk and jetties, with riverfront restaurants
- Chaplin Park: Centrally located in Noosaville, opposite the Noosa Yacht & Rowing Club, this is a popular ceremony location for those having receptions just across the pedestrian bridge at the Waterfront Restaurant. It is a large park with many specific locations to choose from
- Coolum Boardwalk
- Point Perry Lookout
- Point Perry Shelter
- Bays along Coolum Beach
- Mt Coolum boardwalk and platform
For further information about Noosa event locations and application forms, visit Noosa Council's website
This hidden jewel, located between the ocean and the mountains evokes the senses and captures natures beauty. Enjoy the peace and ambiance of this unique venue, offering intimate country elegance for any special occasion.View
Feel the sand between your toes! This sandy beach oasis on the banks of the Noosa River offers a private beachfront and stunning water backdrop.View
Gooloowaa is an absolute lakefront five star wedding venue hovering over the water, affording stylish inspiration for your bespoke wedding celebrations. An exclusive Noosa retreat, just minutes from the beach.
Luxury cottages set on 20 lakefront acres all feature double spas with views, wood fires for winter, air conditioning for summer.View
The perfect location for corporate events, conferences and weddings. Our state of the art function centre and dedicated facilites can be tailored to accommodate all your special occassions.View
Your wedding reception at the Noosa Waterfront Restaurant and Bar will be an occasion to remember always for its wonderful location, food, wines, service and warm atmosphereView
Noosa Wedding & Event Hire stocks a unique and extensive range of decor elements for hire. Distinctive chairs; stylish linen; funky cocktail tables; modern lounges, ottomans; beautiful urns, luminous coffee tables and elegant glassware will add style to your event.View
Welcome to Noosa, an exclusive wedding destination. Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa offers a truly unforgettable wedding experience in a stunning location. Combined with superb cuisine and outstanding service, memories of your special day will be cherished for years to come.View
Stylish, contemporary and a short drive from iconic Hastings Street, RACV Noosa Resort offers gorgeous wedding options and modern accommodation that overlooks a pristine wetlands sanctuary. Taking advantage of our resort facilities for your wedding day gives you the opportunity to have guests catered for on-site for sunset cocktails the evening before, or a group breakfast or brunch the morning after.View
South Pacific Resort and Spa offers unique, tropical-style accommodation with spacious, fully-self-contained one, two and three bedroom apartments.View