Situated in the heart of Noosa's biosphere, Noosa Eco Retreat represents eco-tourism at its finest.
Set in over 100 private acres, backing onto the Tuchekoi National Park and Noosa Trail Network, and with never more than 12 adult guests, it's the perfect setting to rewind, revitalise and reconnect in nature.
Stay in one of only six spacious, self-contained, eco-luxe Yurts, set privately and enjoying unparalleled views of the iconic Mount Cooroora.
Enjoy the beauty and the wild at Noosa Eco Retreat:
Why we love it
- Reconnect in nature in the "wellness capital" of Australia
- Direct access to the Tuchekoi National Park and Noosa's trail network
- A few minutes walk to the start of the famous mountain climb trail
- Regular visits to your private deck from grazing Wallabies
- Less than 1km from the distillery, restaurants, cafes and weekly country markets in Pomona
- A perfect location for mountain biking, bird watching, nature photography, hiking and climbing
- Private picnic areas, firepits and BBQs
- Book private wellness activities, including yoga, massage and more!