Love Ya Dub VW car show 2019
- When: Saturday and Sunday 16-17 February 2019
- Where: Habitat Noosa Everglades Eco Camp, Lake Flat Road, Boreen Point
- Price: VW entry/registration: $20 (covers Show Day and weekend).
- Website: www.loveyadub.com.au
Klub VW Sunshine Coast presents Love Ya Dub VW Valentine's Show for VW enthusiasts, with a Noosa hinterland cruise, VW show day and other activities.
Saturday 16 February:
Hinterland cruise, leaving from Habitat Noosa, on the shores of Lake Cootharaba - enjoy the beautiful Noosa hinterland, food, craft beers, antiques and more.
Cruise meeting at CootharaBAR Bar & Bistro, 11am, cruise departs at noon for:
- Bonsai Brewhouse, rustic brewhouse/beer garden with craft beer, wood-fired pizza, noon - 2pm, 28 King St, Cooran
- Cruise to Amrita Park Meadery, taste traditional mead, 2pm - 3pm, 417 Pomona Kin Kin Rd, Pinbarren
- Pomona Rocking Relics Antiques Barn, 3pm - 3.30pm, 17 Factory St, Pomona
- Land & Sea Brewery, makers of handcrafted beer, using premium ingredients and quality local sunshine, 3.30pm - 5pm, 19 Venture Dve, Noosaville.
Official Klub VW evening welcome with a VW lucky door prize at CootharaBAR Bar & Bistro, Habitat Noosa.
Sunday 17 February:
VW show day and swap meet - all welcome, from air-cooled classics to the latest VWs. Vehicles to set up between 8am and 10am. $20 entry covers show day, cruise, stickers and 5 raffle tickets.
Show open to the public from 10am - 2pm - free entry for public. See lines of great VWs parked along the Lake Cootharaba foreshore, live music, coffee, food and drinks available from CootharaBAR Bar & Bistro.
All money raised goes to Klub VW Sunshine Coast and its nominated charity, The Cancer Council.
Onsite camping and accommodation available (from Friday 15 to Monday 17 February) - call Habitat Noosa Everglades Eco Camp on 07 5485 3165 (mention Love Ya Dub for special rates).