Noosa Classic 2018
- When: 26 August 2018
- Where: Tewantin to Noosa hinterland
- Website: www.noosaclassic.com.au
The Noosa Classic cycling event is the third Gran Fondo from the award-winning team behind the Bowral Classic and the Clare Classic - it's an exciting
new road cycling event set in one of Australia’s most beautiful beachside locations.
Offering a glorious day of riding through one of Queensland’s most picturesque regions, the Noosa Classic traces a scenic and challenging route over quiet hinterland roads.
There are three courses:
- The Maxi Classic, a challenging 160km ride through the Noosa hinterland;
- The Challenge Classic, a 120km option for those with less time on their hands, or distance in their legs;
- The Social, a 45km ride for a more cruisy and casual experience that families and kids will love.
Starting in Tewantin, the routes will take riders through the picturesque town of Brooloo, Kin Kin, Ridgewood and surrounding areas, before finishing back
in Noosa where you can kick back and relax with plenty of entertainment, dining and other fun.
Noosa Classic riders can also support a charity of their choice to contribute towards via the event.
Online registration is now closed but registration will be available on the weekend of 25-26 August at the event village in Read Park, 2 Poinciana Ave (cnr Goodwin St), Tewantin, on Saturday 25 August from 1-4pm and Sunday 26 August from 5.30-6.30am.
There'll also be plenty of activity at the village on Sunday from 10am-4pm with live music, food and drink stalls, local produce and wares, massage tent, children’s activities, a cycling expo and chill-out zone. Stay and watch as riders cross the finish line throughout the day.
Also see our NOOSA CLASSIC BLOG.