The Noosa Hill Climb Winter 2019 - Come and see the Ferraris
- When: Friday 7 June 2019 (Street Parade); Saturday and Sunday 8-9 June 2019 (Hill Climb)
- Where: Hastings Street (Street Parade); Gyndier Drive, Tewantin National Park (Hill Climb)
- Time: Racing starts at 8.30am on Saturday and Sunday. Street Parade from 3.30-4.30pm on Friday
- Price: Race days: Adult $20, Under 14s free
- Website: www.noosacarclub.com.au
The Noosa Hill Climb has plenty of thrills and spills to entertain everyone, with up to 180 cars of all types winding their way through the 1.5km uphill
course in Tewantin National Park - come and see the Ferraris!
From a standing start, cars are timed over the winding uphill course, navigating 14 bends. See classic, modern, muscle open wheelers, sports sedans, and even Hill Climb specials.
Spectators can get up close to the cars with free pit access, and there are plenty of great viewing spots to see all the action.
Getting there: Hop on a bus (routes 628, 631 or 632) from Noosa Junction.
On the Friday, see the cars in the street parade along Hastings Street, Noosa Heads from 3.30pm to 4.30pm.
Also see facebook.com/The Hill Noosa for updates.