Go Noosa returns for Easter with free holiday buses, traffic app, car parking
The Go Noosa traffic and transport trials are back these Easter holidays, from 6-28 April 2019, with free holiday buses around Noosa, a traffic app and
more car parking.
Noosa Council, in partnership with TransLink, are providing FREE public transport on the following bus routes:
• Route 626 Tewantin to Sunrise Beach via Noosa Heads
• Route 627 Tewantin to Sunshine Beach via Noosa Heads
• Route 628 Noosa Parklands to Noosa Junction via Noosa Civic
• Route 629 Tewantin to Noosa Junction via Noosa Civic
• Route 632 Noosa to Cooran via Cooroy and Pomona
• Temporary Route 064 Peregian Beach to Noosa Heads
Go Noosa App for Noosa Heads:
The App includes real-time information on when the next free bus is due, car parking availability and congestion levels, and scooter and bicycle parking, bike paths and walking tracks. The Go Noosa App will be available free to download from the App Store and Google Play in early April 2019.
• Noosa Heads Lions Park will be opened to an additional 250+ paid car parks.
• Improved traffic flow on Hastings Street, by the temporary replacement of parallel car parks with increased footpath space and bicycle/scooter parking.
• Traffic control in Noosa Heads to prioritise the movement of buses and pedestrians.
• Way-finding and promotion of Park & Ride from the Noosa Junction Transit Centre.