Where to vote for Federal election 2019
If you're visiting Noosa on Saturday 18 May, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE in the Federal election!
The early voting centre is at Sunrise Beach Uniting Church, 6 Grasstree Court, Sunrise Beach, open Friday 17 May from 8.30am to 6pm.
Voting on election day is open from 8am to 6pm sharp at the following venues.
If you're from interstate, vote at :
- Coolum Civic Centre, Park St, Coolum Beach
- Sunshine Beach State School, 269 David Low Way, Sunshine Beach
- Sunrise Beach Uniting Church, 6 Grasstree Ct, Sunrise Beach.
If you're from Qld, you can vote at:
- Boreen Point - Lake Cootharaba Sailing Club, 24 Boreen Pde
- Cooran - Cooran State School, 31 James St
- Cooroy - Cooroy RSL Memorial Hall, 23-29 Maple St
- Federal - Federal State School, 40 Middle Creek Rd
- Kin Kin - Kin Kin State School, 26-32 Main St
- Noosaville -
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church Hall, 115 Eumundi-Noosa Rd
- Noosa Baptist Church Hall, 213 Weyba Rd
- Noosa Christian Outreach Centre Hall, 202 Beckmans Rd
- Noosaville State School, 75 Beckmans Rd
- Peregian Beach - Peregian Beach Kindergarten, 13 Rufous St (yummy and healthy treats available, including a sausage sizzle supported by Eumundi Meats)
- Pomona - Pomona Memorial School of Arts Hall, 6 Reserve St
- Sunshine Beach - Sunshine Beach State School, 269 David Low Way
- Tewantin - Tewantin State School, 10 Werin St (entry via Goodwin St)
For more information please see aec.gov.au