PET FRIENDLY IN NOOSA
Our pets are a part of the family too, so why not bring them with you on holiday to Noosa?! Noosa is a pet-friendly destination with beautiful
off-leash areas for responsible dog owners to enjoy with their pets, and on-leash areas, including cafes where dogs are welcome. The Noosa
Marina at Tewantin, with restaurants and cafes overlooking the Noosa River welcomes dogs on leads along the boardwalk, and Sunshine Beach village
is another popular cafe precinct for dogs and their owners.
There are off-leash exercise areas at beaches, rivers and parks - but please make sure you have control of your pet at all times, and you
pick up their waste and dispose of it in a bin. Bags and waste bins are available at most dog-friendly beach access entrances and parks.
We even have pet-friendly events throughout the year - including a surfing competition!
We've put together some suggestions for where you and and your pet can enjoy a wonderful Noosa holiday together, including accommodation and
campgrounds that welcome pets, nearby dog kennels and off-leash areas.
For more pet-friendly accommodation options, please call our Holiday Consultants on 1 3000 NOOSA (66672) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
31 Ferguson Street Sunshine Beach
Stunning Sunshine Beach House in Prime Location
Cooroy Country Cottages
Luxury 1, 2 and 3-bedroom cottages, queen beds, full kitchen and laundry, reverse cycle heat/air, DVD, BBQ, carport, verandahs on 97 acres. Pet fri...
Holiday Homes @ Noosa
HolidayHomes@Noosa specialise in pet and child friendly homes for your family. We also offer an exclusive "signature collection" of properties
Holidays at Century 21 Noosa
It's the wealth of experience and our way of dealing with clients that brings people back to the CENTURY 21 Conolly Hay Group.
Horizons at Peregian
Spacious self-contained beachside apartments and penthouses at Peregian - near the seaside village of Noosa. Quiet location with direct beach and N...
Little Cove Family Beach House
BEST FAMILY SURF PET FRIENDLY BEACH HOLIDAY LOCATION:
Unique position- ideal for families to share this beautiful nature lovers paradise,nestle...
Noosa Country Cottages
Magnolia Cottage (4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, dog friendly) and The Mudbrick Studio (for couples) share 2 acres of stunning hinterland gardens overlooki...
Rosecliffe Boutique Farm Cottages
Spectacular panoramic views & abundant wildlife on a 93 acre hill top Land for Wildlife and Conservation Preserve situated between Woondum & Pin...
Sunshine Beach Real Estate
Sunshine Beach Real Estate is widely recognised as the market leader in Sunshine Beach property having specialised in property at Sunshine Beach an...
Team BnB hosting Noosa's best Airbnbs
- Noosa North Shore Tourist Park – 1 Beach Road, Noosa North Shore, 07 5447 1225
- Camp Cooroora (managed by Scout Fellowship) – Noosa Cooroy Rd, Cooroy, 07 5442 5285
- Kin Kin Oval – Behind Kin Kin Country Life Hotel, 07 5485 4200
- Pomona Caravan Park – 15 Pavilion St, Pomona, 07 5485 1477
- John’s Landing Camping Ground – 118 Johns Drive, end of Lake Cooroibah Rd, Cooroibah, 07 5447 1806
- Borumba Dam – Imbil Deer Park, 07 5484 5196
- Amamoor Creek Camping Area, 13 74 68 or 07 5482 2801
- Kenilworth Homestead (campground only) – 2760 Eumundi - Kenilworth Rd, Kenilworth, 07 54 460 555
- Eumundi Pet Resort – 212 Seib Road, Eumundi, 07 5442 8275 (Pet Taxi available)
- Noosa Pet Resort – 655 McKinnon Drive, Tewantin, 07 5447 1516 (Pet Taxi available)
DOGGIE DAY CARE
- Wunderdogs Doggie Day Care – Rene St, Noosaville, (next to Noosa Animal Hospital), 07 5449 8868
DOG OFF-LEASH EXERCISE AREAS
- Coolum Beach: Beach at northern end of Coolum Beach Caravan Park extending 1km north of Stumers Creek. Beach access 67
- Marcus Beach: Beach on Marcus Beach from Burgess Creek to a point next to carpark #50 at Tristania Drive, Peregian Beach.
Beach access 38 to 47
- Noosa Heads: Beach on Noosa Spit, riverside of Claude Batten Drive excluding carpark
- Noosa Heads: Alex Dan Park, Cooyar Street, Noosa Heads
- Noosaville: Park next to foreshore and beach on Weyba Creek foreshore between Lake Weyba Dve and SW boundary of South
Pacific Resort and Aussie Rules Football Ground
- Pomona: Cooroora Creek Park, Mill Street, Pomona
- Sunshine Beach: Beach from access 27 north to the boundary of Noosa National Park, from the public toilet block and carpark
in Seaview Terrace
- Tewantin: Alec Loveday Park, Hooper Crescent, Tewantin
- Tewantin: Heritage Park between Parkview Crt and Avron Crt, as designated on signage
- Weyba Downs: Lake Weyba Drive, opposite 37-75 Lake Weyba Drive
DOG FRIENDLY CAFES
- Rococo Bistro and Bar – 42 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads
- Miss Moneypenny’s – 6 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads
- The River Read – Gympie Terrace, Noosaville
- Gibson’s Noosa – 9 Gibson Road, Noosaville
- Moondoggy’s – 187 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville
- Little Cove Coffee – 205 Weyba Rd, Noosaville
- Costa Noosa Expresso – 26 Duke Street, Sunshine Beach
- Cafe VinCino – Noosa Marina, Tewantin
- Baked Poetry Cafe – 218 David Low Way, Peregian Beach
- Jamaica Blue – 2 Emerald St, Cooroy
- The Mulberry Café – 20 Maple Lane, Cooroy
- Mountain Stop Café – 18 Memorial Ave, Pomona
- Berkelouw – 87 Memorial Drive, Eumundi