ALBA ‘Chef’s Kitchen’ is Noosa’s only state-of-the-art cooking school, operated by chef Peter Kuruvita. Only a 7-minute drive from Hastings Street and located in ‘ALBA By Kuruvita’ restaurant at Parkridge Resort, Noosa Heads, it is a beautiful destination for some interactive holiday fun.
We offer a variety of cooking classes covering a range of cuisines and skills, and often feature guest chefs, including our very own local celebrity, Peter Kuruvita.
Choose from either an interactive Hands-On session or a more relaxing Demonstration and Discussion class.
Choose from classes such as Sri Lankan curry feasts, Indian Vegan, Steamed Bun banquets, easy Asian, Fine Dining menus, Party Starters and more.
You’ll learn kitchen skills, food knowledge and recipes, in a fun social environment which ends with a shared meal and wine.
Alba’s Bar is just outside the door if you fancy a wine or cold beer while you work.
The cooking school itself is stunningly designed and beautiful to work in, featuring quality Stoddart Australia equipment, SMEG appliances, and wired full screen video screen so you don’t miss a single chef’s trick.
Private, customised classes are also available by request – Perfect for corporate groups, girls’ weekends, birthday parties and groups of friends.
Gift vouchers make a unique present for all occasions and are available for purchase on the website.
1. Wide variety of cuisines and classes by talented guest chefs and Peter Kuruvita
2. A brand new beautifully designed space and state-of-the-art kitchen
3. A fun social atmosphere finishing with a shared meal, wine and new friends.
4. Set inside Noosa’s latest destination venue ‘Alba By Kuruvita’ restaurant and bar
5. Private customised classes can be arranged for special group occasions