Bernadette Tuffley Jewellery was established in 1995. This distinctive, contemporary jewellery is produced by hand, using traditional techniques.
Bernadette has always designed jewellery using precious materials – silver, gold, cultured pearls and an endless variety of semi-precious stones. Inspired by the quality of these materials, she strives to design collections that combine uniqueness and elegance with functional sensibility and timelessness.
Bernadette Tuffley Jewellery is sold directly from her boutique-style studio in Noosaville. Visitors are welcome into the spacious, light-filled studio and adjacent workroom which was purpose-built as a creative work environment. It includes an artist's gallery to display the unique jewellery pieces she creates.
This stunning location is near the magnificent Noosa River on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. It is a short stroll from the restaurants and cafes of Noosaville and just two ferry stops from Noosa Heads to nearby T-boats.
Special exhibitions are held throughout the year and Bernadette also runs jewellery workshops for small groups.
If you would like to visit the studio please call or send a message to 0408 820 292 to find out the daily opening times or arrange an appointment for a time that suits.
Open most days but phoning ahead is recommended.
1. Classic yet contemporary style jewellery using precious materials
2. Unique, elegant collections, designed and hand-made in Noosa
3. The purpose-built studio is a creative working environment and gallery
4. Visitors to the studio are very welcome
5. Stunning location calls for a visit before coffee or lunch at the nearby cafe district