Eumundi Mountain Retreat is a sacred property sitting on 43 acres high and kissing the Cooroy Mountain in the Noosa Hinterland.
The property is home of:
* Indigenous Cultural Events with Damian Trindall including:
- Wild Didgeridoo Vibrations concert monthly
- Dancing with the Didge weekly on Mondays at 4.00
- Didgeridoo Mountain Massage for health and wellbeing
- Wild Indigenous dot art, learn to paint
- Rainforest Bushtucker Walk
* Ancient Yoga with Madu Pradma weekly on Thursdays at 4.00
* Yoga Teacher Training Course coming soon, register your interest
* Horse Work for People with Janet Kake, no riding, no experience required
* Reflexology for the Soul
and much, much more.
Janet Kake is 6th generation Noosa Shire and has owned the property since 2004.
The Cooroy Mountain is a sacred birthing mountain for the indigenous women and is a female mountain which means she is very nurturing, caring, loving.... and you can definitely feel her when at the lookout on this property.
A white stone healing circle is situated at the highest point of the property in which the Wild Didgeridoo Vibrations concert is held monthly around the full moon including with the smoking ceremony, duelling didges, dancing with the didge and tribute to the Cooroy Mountain.
Call Janet 0418 743 732 for further information or a tour of the property.