Discover, learn & grow!
Visit Sunshine Coast icon Fairhill, Australia's original native botanic gardens since 1975, with a huge variety of native plants that flourish in South East Queensland.
21 lush acres in Ninderry on Maroochy RIver - a wonderland of native wildlife including birds, bees, kangaroos, water monitors and platypus.
Explore the gardens, rainforest, nursery and pop-up cafe Botanist & Baker serving fresh Ten Acres Farm pastries & Padre Coffee. Perfect for young and old, familes, and lovers of nature and wildlife.
1. Queensland's original native botanic gardens
2. A wonderland for native wildlife, especially native birds & bees
3. Daily fresh hand crafted pastries from artisan sourdough bakery Ten Acres Farm, and Padre coffee hand roasted in Noosa.
4. Rainforest Walk - suitable for young and old
5. 20 mins drive from Noosa, 15 minutes from Coolum