Discover, learn & grow!
A Sunshine Coast icon since 1975, Fairhill is an Australian original native botanic garden with a huge variety of native plants that flourish in South East Queensland. Covering 21 lush acres in Ninderry on Maroochy River, visitors can discover a wonderland of native wildlife including birds, bees, kangaroos, water monitors and platypus.
Explore the gardens, rainforest, nursery and pop-up cafe Botanist & Baker, serving fresh Ten Acres Farm pastries & Padre Coffee. Perfect for all ages, families and lovers of nature and wildlife.
1. Queensland's original native botanic gardens.
2. A wonderland for native wildlife, especially native birds & bees.
3. Daily fresh hand crafted pastries from artisan sourdough bakery Ten Acres Farm, and Padre coffee hand roasted in Noosa.
4. Rainforest Walk - suitable for young and old.
5. 20 mins drive from Noosa, 15 minutes from Coolum.