FRIDAY 2 APRIL - SUNDAY 18 APRIL | Hop on board the Go Noosa free holiday buses and other easy options to make sure you spend more time hunting for Easter eggs than car parks this Easter.
- All buses that operate solely in the Noosa Shire will be free from 2 to 18 April;
- The route 065 Go Noosa Loop bus will travel regularly between Noosa Junction, Weyba Rd in Noosaville and Noosa Parade to Noosa Heads;
- There are park and ride facilities;
- Discounted ferry travel;
- Drop and go spaces; and
- Extra paid car parking spots.
Travel right around the Noosa Shire, from Peregian Beach (catch the temporary 064 bus to Noosa Heads) to Noosa Junction; Pomona, Cooroy and Cooran in the Noosa Hinterland; and more.
- Route 626 Tewantin to Sunrise Beach via Noosa Heads
- Route 627 Tewantin to Sunshine Beach via Noosa Heads
- Route 628 Noosa Parklands to Noosa Junction via Noosa Civic
- Route 629 Tewantin to Noosa Junction via Noosa Civic
- Route 632 Noosa to Cooran via Cooroy and Pomona
- Temporary Route 064 Peregian Beach to Noosa Heads
- Temporary Route 065 Go Noosa Loop Bus
PARK & RIDE
- The free Go Noosa loop bus (route 065) will run from the Noosa AFL Grounds on Weyba Rd, to Noosa Pde, Noosa Heads bus station and Noosa Drive in Noosa Junction. It leaves every 15 minutes between 7am and 7pm and every 30 minutes until 11pm.
- There's long-stay car parking at the Noosa AFL Football Grounds on Weyba Rd, The J in Noosa Junction, and the Noosa Junction Transit Centre.
- Long stay parking at the Noosa Junction Transit Centre is serviced by free buses every 7-15mins.
- Park anywhere (normal parking restrictions apply) and walk, ride a bike, hop on a free bus or catch the ferry.
- Discounted frequent traveller pass for locals and visitors on the Noosa Ferry. For more info visit www.noosaferry.com or ph 5449 8442.
DROP & GO
There are 2-minute Drop & Go car parks at the Hastings Street Bus Interchange and on Noosa Drive, allowing you to safely drop off and pick up passengers and bulky items near Hastings Street.
- Variable message signs on key entry points to Noosa advising drivers of alternative transport options.
- Improved traffic flow on Hastings Street, by the temporary replacement of parallel car parks with increased footpath space & bicycle/scooter parking.
- Noosa Heads Lions Park open for an additional 200 paid car parks.
- Traffic control in Noosa Heads to facilitate the movement of pedestrians, buses and vehicles.
GO NOOSA FACT SHEET
For more info including frequently asked questions please visit noosa.qld.gov.au/go-noosa-holidays