Imbil Country Cabins provide the perfect location to switch off, toast marshmallows over the fire with the kids and reconnect as a family.
This family-friendly accommodation has been newly refurbished and offers four cabins to choose from with each cabin sleeping up to six people. Choose to cook in the fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, or move outside to one of two undercover entertainment areas and have a barbecue.
You’ll love to explore Yabba Creek aboard a canoe or kayak before splashing with the kids in the pool and enjoying everything we used to do before WiFi, gaming and Netflix was a thing. Although be warned, come check-out day, you won’t want to leave and neither will the kids.
The charming town of Kenilworth is only 15 minutes away and, take it from us, the bakery is an absolute must before you take a stroll down the hill to the Kenilworth Cheese Factory for a tour. If you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life, you can’t go past the picturesque surrounds of the Imbil Country Cabins.
1. Peaceful country getaway for the entire family
2. Just 15 minutes from the picturesque town of Kenilworth
3. Explore the river on board a canoe or kayak
4. Toast marshmallows on the fire with the kids
5. Sparkling inground pool and choice of outdoor entertainment areas