Kim Wallace Ceramics is a boutique ceramic studio and retail shop in Noosa that is home to a growing team of creatives who each has a unique set of skills. They love making objects that people need and can use in their homes.
All of the ceramic pieces are made in-house and by hand, using clays sourced from the Australian landscape. The artists fire to the highest stoneware temperatures with food-safe glazes to ensure the most durable, functional products possible.
The Kim Wallace Ceramics shopfront in Noosaville displays the entire range of ceramics alongside a curated selection of beautiful, useful homewares and linens that complement the collection - so you can easily imagine just how these beautiful pieces will fit in your own home.
They are proud to supply many incredible restaurants and aligned stockists locally, across Australia and the world.
The Kim Wallace Ceramics studio and shop are open weekdays from 10am-2pm or by appointment.
1. Thoughtfully designed, high quality ceramics - made by hand in Noosa
2. A beautifully stocked and curated boutique, with gifts for everyone
3. On-site production studio - see where all the magic happens
4. An easy drive, located in the heart of Noosaville
5. Sustainable and eco-friendly practices and packaging