Come and see the world's largest sand island, K'gari - Fraser Island, with the Nomads Noosa 4WD Tag-Along Tour, offered by Palace Adventure.
Palace Adventure Fraser Island tours offer a great self-drive 4WD tour experience on World Heritage-listed Fraser Island. Explore all this natural wonderland has to offer at your leisure.
Get a thrill out of driving around the island in a 4WD for 3 days and 2 nights with Palace Adventure's Fraser Island Tours.
These 'tag-along tours offer a guided, safe and adventurous way to see Fraser Island, departing from beautiful Noosa Heads or Rainbow Beach. Your guides lead the way in the first car, with self-drive opportunities for anyone over 21 years of age in the following three cars.
Cruise around 75 Mile Beach, which is the island's official road! See the Mahino Wreck and enjoy refreshing swims at some of the amazing destinations including Eli Creek, Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby.
Guests have the option to book accommodation at Nomads Noosa backpackers. Experience the best of both worlds with 2 nights' accomodation at Nomads (1 night before your tour and 1 night after the tour) or add on a few more days if you want to see more of what Noosa has to offer.
Why we love it
1. Genuine Fraser Island beach camping and 4WD drive adventure
2. Pre set-up in comfortable tents with thick foam mattress and pillow
3. Options to depart from Noosa Heads or Rainbow Beach
4. Everything included: cars, fuel, permits, guide, food
5. Options available to stay at Nomads Noosa pre and post tour and enjoy the after-party at KB's Bar