Take a step back in time as you stay at Noosa Hinterland Bed and Breakfast, one of the most loved in the area and located just 25 minutes from Noosa Main Beach.
This family owned and run B&B is set in a natural wonderland - just waiting for you to explore during your stay.
Formerly known as Cudgerie Homestead, the beautiful Queenslander, built in the 1920s, is famous for its decades of outstanding service, attention to detail and magnificent scenery.
Your stay at Noosa Hinterland Bed and Breakfast includes daily breakfast on the veranda, with fresh fruit salad, Bircher muesli and freshly baked toast with local jams.
Bring the whole family for a stay including your furry best friend.
1. Daily breakfast on the veranda
2. Spectacular views of Noosa hinterland
3. Only 25 mins away from Noosa's Main Beach
4. Saltwater pool - enjoy views of the hinterland while cooling off
5. Pet-friendly - bring your furry best friend with you