Noosa Hinterland Brewing Co. is an independent family-owned brewery and taproom located in the Noosa hinterland town of Cooran. Enjoy a range of at least 8 different beers on tap at any one time. Escape the rush and head for the hills to relax over a cold craft beer brewed on site.
Situated in a unique, heritage listed building, the brewery originally operated as Alfredson’s joinery, a pre-cut house workshop and sawmill complex in its time and makes for a unique setting for your visit. Enjoy great food and superb beer in a historical setting.
Spot them by looking for the white lightning bicycle on the roof!
1. Superb beers brewed right on site – see the brewkit just over the bar!
2. Nestled in the Hinterland in the quaint village of Cooran.
3. The old timber joinery makes for a unique venue, oozing with character.
4. All day light menu with perfect choices to complement a cold craft beer.
5. Local wine and other options available for non-beer drinkers.