Noosa Hinterland Brewing Co. is an independent family-owned brewery and taproom located in Cooran. Enjoy a range of at least 8 different beers on tap at any one time. Escape the rush and head for the hills to relax over a cold craft beer brewed right here on site.
The brewery is in a unique, heritage listed building that has historical significance to the area. It originally operated as Alfredson’s joinery, pre-cut house workshop and sawmill complex in its time and makes for a unique setting for your visit. Look for the white lightning bicycle on the roof!
1. Superb beers brewed right here – see the brewkit just over the bar!
2. Nestled in the Hinterland in the quaint village of Cooran.
3. The old timber joinery makes for a unique venue, oozing with character.
4. All day light menu with perfect choices to complement a cold craft beer.
5. Local wine and other options available for non-beer drinkers.