From June to October each year the glorious humpback whales make their way along our Queensland coastline with the spectacular coastal scenery of the Noosa National Park providing a perfect back-drop.
Whale Watching Tours depart daily from The Noosa Boathouse Marina & Restaurant in Noosaville. You will enjoy magnificent sightings as the whales migrate along the Sunshine Coast for these few months each year.
The Noosa Whale Watching Centre provide Go-pro cameras on-board to record your whale watching experience. The boat offers a comfortable ride at a slow cruising speed to maximise your enjoyment and experience of whale sightings off the Noosa coastline.
Skipper Bill has over 40 years commercial boating experience and shares his historic knowledge of the local Noosa area. This Noosa Whale Watching Tour is an absolute must for anyone looking to add fun and excitement into their day!
1. A 2-hour whale and dolphin adventure. Not too long, not too short!
2. Free Go Pro pictures of the adventure to download
3. Spectacular views of Noosa National Park's coastline and beaches
4. Courtesy bus pick-ups from the local area
5. Private charters and group bookings available