We go where the others don't.
Unwind & Relax a While, Noosa Style, whilst learning about the early history of the Noosa River, Lakes & eco systems including Main Beach, Noosa Sound, Noosa Spit, Ocean entrance systems and wildlife. Insights into Aboriginal Trading, the coloured sands and Mathew Flinders observation of the Cooloola Sand Patch.
Our Skipper has over 45 years of river and ocean, local commercial boating experience and 7 years as an observer with the Beach Protection Authority for Noosa.
See Richard Brasnon’s “Make Peace Island” (which others refer to as Honeymoon Island and why?). Goat Island, Pig Island, the Noosa River Car Ferry crossing to Noosa North Shore and the historic Cyclone Canal.
Learn about the early coastal vessels sailing from Brisbane to Tewantin & Noosa where passengers and supplies departed for the Gympie Gold Fields, last stage coach. The vessels returning to Brisbane with timber felled from the Noosa Everglades and other local Noosa areas.
Private charters available
1. We go where the others don’t. Our skipper has over 45 years local touring experience.
2. Complimentary “Noosa The Video” USB stick. (1 per couple).
3. Comfortable all weather cruising, slow or fast.
4. Smaller Groups - max 10 people.
5. Fish & Duck feeding, Kangaroo spotting. Great Fun for the Kids!