Tri Adventures Noosa gives you the opportunity to discover the natural wonders of the Noosa Hinterland and other equally amazing place, all whilst developing your fitness, learning new skills and challenging yourself. Get personalised sessions in mountain biking, paddling, running, trekking, swimming as well as navigation. The team at Tri Adventure Noosa know their way around the Noosa Hinterland better than most, so plan your next adventure and let their great team guide you and your friends so you can get the most out of your experience.
Tri Adventure also host the Wild Women Adventure Race here in the Noosa Hinterland. The Wild Women Adventure Race was Australia’s FIRST ever all-female adventure race with the inaugural event originally conducted back in 2012. The event was conceived by Jan Leverton and Kim Beckinsale, who wanted to provide women with an opportunity to participate in an adventure race in an all-female environment. The Wild Women Adventure Race challenges women to get a little out of their comfort zone by venturing into the wild, to experience adventure racing in a supportive and nurturing environment.
1. Tri Adventure Noosa host the Wild Women Adventure Race - usually October
2. Locally owned and run by two women – Jan Leverton and Kim Beckinsale
3. Has a focus on developing health and fitness whilst showcasing the amazing Noosa area
4. Tri Adventure ran Noosa’s first ever ‘zero waste to landfill event’ – Wild Women AR 2018
5. They offer personalised experiences to suit everyone!