Joining Tri Adventure provides you with the opportunity to experience the natural wonders of the beautiful Noosa hinterland and other equally amazing places, whilst developing your fitness, learning new skills and challenging yourself. Our focus is on providing personalised sessions in mountain biking, paddling, running, trekking, sometimes swimming as well as navigation, so that our clients can, if they wish to, participate in adventure racing and multisport events as well as Orienteering and Rogaining. We know our way around the Noosa hinterland better than most, so contact us before your next adventure and let us guide you and your friends so you get the most out of your #visitnoosa experience.
Tri Adventure also host the Wild Women Adventure Race here in the Noosa Hinterland. The Wild Women Adventure Race was Australia’s FIRST ever all-female adventure race with the inaugural event originally conducted back in 2012. The event was conceived by Jan Leverton and Kim Beckinsale, who wanted to provide women with an opportunity to participate in an adventure race in an all-female environment. The Wild Women Adventure Race challenges women to get a little out of their comfort zone by venturing into the wild, to experience adventure racing in a supportive and nurturing environment.
1. Tri Adventure Noosa host the Wild Women Adventure Race - usually October
2. Tri Adventure Noosa locally owned and run by two women – Jan Leverton and Kim Beckinsale
3. Tri Adventure has a focus on developing health and fitness whilst showcasing the amazing Noosa area
4. Tri Adventure ran Noosa’s first ever ‘zero waste to landfill event’ – Wild Women AR 2018
5. The Tri Adventure Noosa Group is like a family so experiences are personalised.