WUNYA NGULUM – WELCOME TO NOOSA
In the words of our traditional owners the Kabi Kabi people, ‘Wunya Ngulum’ - Welcome.
We cannot wait to show you why millions of people around the world think Noosa is special ... from our friendly locals to the balmy sunshine and bright blue skies; the calm, relaxing beaches with rolling waves around every corner; and the local, seasonal food dished up by amazing chefs; to our region's native wildlife and spectacular natural surrounds; and let’s not forget the retail therapy that you can enjoy all over town.
As a reminder of all that Noosa has to offer apart from pristine beaches and incredible shopping, you can watch THIS VIDEO that captures everything that makes Noosa Queensland’s Top Tourism Town.
On this page you will be able to easily navigate to the important conference features that you need to action - just click on the tabs below.
1. Conference program: View a summary of the QICA conference program. A more detailed program will be available to download once all itinerary timings are confirmed.
2. Speakers: This element of the conference is still being finalised. The invited speakers’ profiles and topics will soon be available.
3. Conference registration: Here you will find the REGISTER NOW button which will take you to the QICA website to enter your details and register. QICA will send out conference invoices post-registration.
PLEASE NOTE: The Arrival Day Noosa Country Discovery, Brewery and Distillery Day Tour on 4 October is NOT Included in the registration cost so must be selected and paid for separately.
4. Accommodation: We strongly suggest you book your accommodation as soon as possible, as Noosa will be busy around the October long weekend. Select the accommodation tab for exclusive QICA deals and recommended accommodation near the conference venue. Accommodation costs are not included in the registration fee.
5. Sustainability: Read about our dedication to sustainable tourism practices for anyone visiting the Noosa region.
6. Transport: This will take you to our travel information page for details about travelling to Noosa.
7. See & Do: Find ideas on what to see and do in Noosa outside of the conference program activities. We strongly recommend pre-booking any restaurants and tours prior to arrival.
8. Eat & Drink: This tab will connect you to the Visit Noosa website for suggestions on where to indulge in all the sumptuous food and drink options Noosa has to offer.
We look forward to welcoming you all to this year's 2022 QICA Conference in Noosa!