What to do
4. Each prize package is valued at approximately $1000.
5. All elements of the prize are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. Block out periods may apply around key events and holiday periods. Terms and Conditions for prize components may vary, as stipulated by individual operators.
6. The prize is subject to change due to regulations by government, surrounding COVID-19.
7. Each winner will be chosen by random draw from online entry via www.visitnoosa.com.au/enter-the-biosphere. First prize will be drawn first, second prize will be drawn second and third prize will be drawn third.
8. The prize includes only what is specified in the prize package outlined in the terms and conditions and does not include any additional items such as travel insurance, medical insurance or any other insurance, items of a personal nature, in-room charges, telephone or other incidentals or ancillary costs. All such costs are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion.
9. Two (2) attempts will be made by Tourism Noosa to contact the winner. If the winner does not respond within one (1) week of final contact the prize will be deemed unaccepted and no redraw will be entered into.
10. The winner may be required to present a credit card at the time of accommodation check in. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner. Accommodation can be extended at the winner’s discretion, at an additional cost to the winner, subject to accommodation provider’s standard terms and conditions. Surcharges may apply.
11. The value of the prize is accurate as at the commencement of this promotion.
12. Tourism Noosa accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after this date.
13. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
14. If the prize (or any part of the prize) is unavailable, Tourism Noosa, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
15. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of participating prize providers, if for any reason a winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that elements of the prize will be forfeited and will not be exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
16. Tourism Noosa and/or any employees, contractors and agents or employees of their contractors and agents, and companies providing prize elements, reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner or any/all companions to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if it determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. The winner and their companions may be required to sign a legal release and/or other documentation in a form determined by Tourism Noosa in its absolute discretion.
17. The winner accepts their prize at their own risk. To the full extent permitted by law neither Tourism Noosa, and/or any of their employees, contractors and agents or employees of their contractors and agents, and companies providing major prizes for the promotion, will not be held liable for any liability/ loss/ damage/ expense/ death/ personal injury suffered or incurred or any dispute (including, but not limited to, direct/indirect/consequential loss) arising out of, or in connection with, this promotion, the provision of prizes, use or participation in such prizes or promotion of this competition.
19. Who may enter
20. Special conditions
The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. Limitations on entry
One online entry only per person.
22. How to enter
To enter, entrants must:
The Promoter is Tourism Noosa 21/2 Noosa Marina, Parkyn Court, Tewantin QLD 4565