TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following forms the basis of your advertising agreement with Tourism Noosa - 2 Parkyn Court, Noosa Marina, Tewantin 4565.
- You warrant that any material provided to us for use in your advertisement:
- Advertisements must reflect the product and or service being advertised.
- Advertisements are subject to the publisher’s approval and must always be recognisable as such and not resemble editorial material.
- All claims made in advertisements must be capable of being supported by appropriate evidence and must be made available to the publisher upon request.
- The publication of an advertisement by the publisher does not constitute endorsement of the advertiser, its products or services.
- Tourism Noosa reserves the right to refuse advertising that is inconsistent with Tourism Noosa editorial or advertising policy.
- The services (the “Services”) provided include:
- Space reserved by advertiser must be paid in full where the advertisement is not published due to an act or omission by the advertiser. This relates to all deadlines as outlined in the Media Kit.
- Tourism Noosa will not accept liability for any error on the part of third parties or inaccurate copy instructions.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of any artwork provided by you. Neither Tourism Noosa or its contractors and sub-contractors shall be liable for any consequential loss arising from non-publication of advert or from any errors or omissions contained in published copy/advert.
- You hereby indemnify Tourism Noosa and agree to keep it indemnified against any loss or damage (including legal costs on a client/own solicitor basis) for any breach by you or your servants or agents.
- You must provide your artwork by our deadline, in the format and to the quality advised by us in our media kit.
- Where we provide artwork services you agree that you are solely responsible for checking and approving the accuracy and/or quality of the artwork produced and agree that your approval of the artwork is conclusive evidence that you have approved any such artwork for publication. If you fail to approve any such artwork prior to publication deadlines you agree that you are deemed to have approved such artwork and we will not be liable for any error it may contain.
- Payment for all advertising is due in accordance with Tax Invoice terms.
- We regret cancellations cannot be accepted after booking. Space reserved for which no artwork or copy is received by copy deadline date will be charged at the agreed rate as stated on the Tax Invoice.
- At time of publication Advertisers must be current financial members of Tourism Noosa
- By signing below you commit to the space reserved (as outlined in attached tax invoice) and agree to these terms and conditions. This agreement will commence on the date of its signing and continue until the completion of the publication of the advertisements booked.
a) You are the owner of any copyright or other intellectual property right in the material and/or you have all necessary licences to use any third party copyright or other intellectual property included or reproduced or adapted in your material (including, without limitation, any moral right or performer’s right, trade mark, trade indicia or slogan);
b) The material does not infringe any state or federal statute or regulation or compulsory or voluntary industry code of conduct, including, without limitation, the Trade Practices Act, 1974, the Privacy Act, 1988, the Australian Association of National Advertisers (AANA) Advertiser Code Of Ethics any act or regulation dealing with defamation, indecency, censorship, advertising standards or self-regulation;
c) The material shall not include any defamatory, libelous, indecent, pornographic, offensive, threatening, false or disparaging content.
a) the publication of your advertisement(s) in the Noosa Compendium 2020.
b) upon request, the provision of artwork and layout design and production services. Where we provide these services, the artwork remains the property of Tourism Noosa unless otherwise agreed.