Noosa’s most awarded specialty coffee roaster, First Batch Coffee Roasters should be on every coffee lover's “to do” list when visiting Noosa.
Nestled in Noosaville’s thriving Venture Drive precinct, The First Batch Coffee roastery is open to the public from 5.30am Monday to Friday. In their brew bar, visitors can try a number of specialty blends and rare single-origin coffees. If you like what you taste (and we know you will!) you can browse their extensive retail section of coffee and brewing equipment.
A locals' favourite, on any given day First Batch Coffee Roasters is a bustling hive of activity. You will find the team busy in production on their unique Fluid Bed Air Roasting system, hosting barista training classes in their purpose-built training facility or servicing equipment for the countless cafes and restaurants they supply around Noosa, the Sunshine Coast and beyond.
The First Batch Coffee Roasters café oozes “Noosa” with white and timber finishes throughout and an open-plan roastery. A visit to these guys is a perfect little escape from the usual haunts to enjoy that perfect brew.
Founded in Noosa and roasting specialty coffee in paradise since 2015.
1. Consistent, consistent, consistent! Amazing coffee every time!
2. Coffee education is what they do – book a training session today
3. Only the best specialty beans in town - grab a bag for home
4. Not a drum roaster in sight. View the only 25kg Fluid Bed Air Roaster on the coast
5. One-stop shop – café, roastery and coffee training all bundled up