A sea of homely delights awaits behind the whimsical exterior of the petite weatherboard cottage that houses the treasure trove that is Kin Kin Depot. Set on the side of the sloping main street, locally-made candles and potions vie for position with delicate jewels and country-styled homewares in this eclectic store that captures the vibrant hinterland style that is unique to Kin Kin.
What was once a weatherboard bank serving a bush village in the Noosa Hinterland is now a treasure trove of local and original gifts including:
Kin Kin Depot is open most Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays from 9am to 4pm, and for any other times, just give them a call (the number is on the shop door) and they'll come and open up if they are at home (the managers live in an adjoining home), how is that for country service!
1. Original gifts for everyone and every occasion
2. Products and souvenirs handmade in Kin Kin
3. Paintings, sculpture, jewellery and ceramics
4. Vintage, retro and collectables
5. Homewares and even a “Blokes’ corner”