Stratus Outdoors inspire a life filled with adventure, creating innovative products that make outdoor and camping experiences more enjoyable!
Built to last the rigour of the Australian outdoors for generations to come, Stratus Outdoors are dedicated to using materials that keep plastic waste from our oceans and landfill, and aspire to create an entirely closed-loop model of business.
At Stratus Outdoors, adventure meets innovation and sustainability! They create outdoor gear that is good looking, made from 100% the most environmentally responsible materials available, and is truly innovative in design.
Why we love it
- Materials - They ONLY use 100% RPET fabrics, keeping post-consumer plastic bottles out of our oceans and landfill
- Stratus Signature Guarantee - repairs + recycling + repurposing: They include a lifetime warranty and repair service on all products. PLUS they can be recycled or repurposed at the end of life through the Afterlife program
- Packaging - Work directly with manufacturers to ensure no single-use plastic is used in packaging
- Metals - Aluminium is used in chairs and tables as it is fully recyclable at end of life, plus they feature stainless steel in other products as its strength will last multiple generations
- 1% for the planet - Stratus Outdoors support the environmental initiatives of their peers across the world through 1% for the Planet