Boardwalk Boat Hire offer options to explore the Noosa River and parts of the Noosa Biosphere from your own boat, kayak or stand up paddle. Located only a few minutes walk from Noosa Main Beach and Hastings Street (at the Sofitel Jetty).
No boat license or experience is required to hire a boat. The friendly team will provide instructions, map and safety briefing plus ideas for a scenic and fun trip along the river.
Whether you want to cruise or paddle, pull up on a sandy shore for a swim, enjoy a picnic lunch or pick up fish and chips, cook a BBQ on your own pontoon or even try your luck at catching fish, the Noosa River has an activity for everyone. Boats are pet friendly and include fuel, fishing gear, esky (cool box) and come with sound systems with Bluetooth connectivity.
Situated in the waters of Noosa Sound our location is ideal for beginners or more advanced paddlers. Check out the Boardwalk Boat Hire website for more ideas on where you can go and places to see, including a great FAQ section and easy online booking with live availability for instant confirmation.
1. Minutes walk from Hastings Street or Noosa Main Beach.
2. Book online with live availability via their website.
3. No boat license or experience required to hire a boat.
4. Location ideal for beginner paddlers.
5. Wide range of options to hire including BBQ pontoons, bowriders, kayaks & stand up paddle boards.