Noosa Beach House offers relaxed coastal dining in a stylishly chic setting. Featuring an open kitchen, the restaurant evolves from a sunny daytime venue into a sophisticated dining experience in the evening.
Our team is led by Sofitel Noosa Pacific Executive Chef George Francisco. George is an innovative and passionate chef with a deep appreciation for fresh seasonal produce and a philosophy of no waste.
“No preservatives, low food miles, organic and free range wherever possible but most importantly, using all the local suppliers here on the Sunshine Coast that we all know and love”
Menus reflect George’s unique style of cooking, inspired by his global travels and remarkable destinations, with incredible modern European flavours using the best of Noosa's local produce. Seasonal flavours, fresh caught seafood and local produce light up the menu.
Noosa Beach House regularly hosts signature events including Champagne Lunch, Wine Series Dinners and Degustation Events. Check in on our website and socials to find out what’s coming soon!
After a day at the beach, watch the passing parade and explore an extensive list of wines and spirits alongside carefully curated cocktails in Noosa Beach House Bar on Hastings Street.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner celebrate great moments in life at Noosa Beach House Restaurant & Bar, where local flavours and international techniques inspire the menu.
1. Stylish, chic, beachy establishment to watch the passing parade on Hastings Street
2. Incredible modern European flavours using the best of Noosa’s local produce
3. Perch at the bar for delicious cocktails, with bar menu available
4. Long lunches, romantic dinners, degustation menus
5. High quality meals, using local suppliers, free range and organic products wherever possible