Noosa Hills Par 3 Golf Course features 36 holes set amongst 74 acres of beautiful bushland, home to kangaroos and other native wildlife.
The setting is so peaceful you will feel like you're miles away from it all, but it's in Noosaville, only 7 minutes from Noosa River and 12 minutes from Hastings Street.
Noosa Hills is a golf destination that welcomes everyone as it caters for all ages and skill levels. The dress code is relaxed and there's no need to book - just turn up and start swinging!
They've recently refurbished the clubhouse - what could be better than getting out on the course on a warm Queensland day, hanging out with friends and relaxing in the beer garden with a cold drink after your round?
1. A fun and affordable day out for the whole family
2. Relaxed dress code – no collar required
3. Suitable for all ages and skill levels
4. Great value golfing on the Sunshine Coast
5. Newly renovated clubhouse and beer garden