In 2000, when Noosa Longboards took the plunge to tackle the world-famous Hastings Street, no one imagined that a small family business could take on the financial might of the world’s multinational brands. They were wrong! Twenty years later the Noosa Longboards signature store is local and Queensland icon - a surf lifestyle emporium for all.
Run by father-son duo Michael and Ash, Noosa Longboards is dedicated to sharing their passion for surfing, Hawaiiana, and Rock ‘n’ Roll with the world. There is something for everyone in this store and a fascinating story behind every object.
From handcrafted surfboards designed by legendary surf shapers Tom Wegener and Paul Hutchinson, to rare art, posters, books, antiques, and memorabilia, and specialty lifestyle clothing from across the world, Noosa Longboards is a monument to the Noosa lifestyle and the rich history and culture of surfing that you simply cannot miss.
Noosa Longboards is at 2/55 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads.
1. Iconic, independently owned surf lifestyle store
2. Trading in Noosa for over 25 years
3. Surfboards hand-shaped and designed by master craftsmen
4. Showcasing rare art, collectibles and memorabilia
5. Right in the heart of Hastings Street - and so close to the beach!