Sunshine Butterflies is a disability support charity in Noosa with a mission to support and improve the lives of people living with a disability and their families.
Their unique property ‘Our Backyard’ is a purpose-built 15 acre oasis in the Noosa countryside. Our Backyard boasts vast rolling lawns surrounded by native flora and fauna, gorgeous gardens, an adventure playground, adorable farm animals and accessible facilities.
Sunshine Butterflies' 'Our Backyard' facility in Cooroibah is a life-changing place for people living with disability who access the social, recreational and educational programs.
Our Backyard' also offers plenty for the community including kids' birthday parties, farm tours, community events and workshops, meet and greets with the farm animals and will soon have their own cafe showcasing local products and produce.
Visitors are welcome to come and enjoy the facilities and unique activities offered at 'Our Backyard' - there's something for all ages and abilities. Bookings are required.
1. It's happy 10th anniversary to Sunshine Butterflies in 2020!
2. They offer unique, life-changing programs and activities for people living with a disability
3. Our Backyard is home to many furry and feathered friends
4. Sunshine Butterflies hosts community events, workshops and kids' birthday parties
5. This not-for-profit, registered charity supports local people living with a disability